After 28 years of floor care service, Insured Maintenance is proud to be part of the most effective Concrete and Terrazzo Polishing Systems ever available. Insured Maintenance Concrete Polishing System is an innovative series of diamond abrasive tools designed for any industry standard floor buffers or auto scrubbers. Utilizing a series of Diamond grit blades, it has never been easier to grind and polish concrete floors to a retail-like finish. No need for heavy, expensive equipment or harmful chemicals. Insured Maintenance will perform the work for you or you may purchase the equipment and diamonds through us and perform the work yourself.
Benefits of the Insured Maintenance system include:
1. Removal of epoxies, adhesives, paint, thin-set, carpeting, etc... all of this is done without the use of chemicals.
2. Multi-step Diamond grinding polishes the floor smooth so that concrete will never make dust again, helping with air ventilation, filtration and will reduce long-term floor maintenance costs.
3. This will also allow for 25% more light reflectivity, reducing the number of lights needed in any building or facility.
4. OSHA slip rating exceeds other systems even on VCT tile.
5. Many colors are available to suit your needs.
6. There is no chipping, peeling or fading of the concrete or terrazzo.
7. Your maintenance schedule should be cut by up to 50%.
8. USDA approved for incidental food contact.
9. No solvents or harmful chemicals are needed with this system.
10. Creates an Impenetrable Satin, Dust Proof and Stain Resistant Finish.
Insured Maintenance looks forward to making your building or facility easier to maintain and much more environmentally friendly.
How the system works: The polishing system is the most significant innovation in concrete polishing in the last 50 years. The system transforms ordinary cleaning machines into concrete polishing machines through everyday cleaning routines. Progressing through a series of increasing finer Diamond grits, the pores of the concrete are progressively closed, ultimately resulting in a retail-like finish. The multi-step system provides the flexibility for the user to choose how many steps are needed to achieve the desired surface finish.
Hardwood Prep Tool -- this tool will grind old finish on wood floors. The Hardwood prep tool is designed to remove polyurethane and carpet adhesives from hardwood floors, effectively preparing the floor for re-finishing.
Concrete Tool (CT) -- this is a diamond abrasive tool used to abrade, prepare and polish concrete floors.
25 Grit CT is needed to remove old finish, epoxies or other coatings.
100 Grit CT is needed to smooth rough concrete.
Polymer Tools (PT) -- are used to progress thru a series of increasing finer diamond grits, the pores of the concrete are progressively closed, ultimately resulting in a retail-like finish. The multi-step system provides the flexibility for the user to choose how many steps are needed to achieve the desired surface finish. Starting with the 100 grit Black polymer and progressing thru 200 Blue, 400 Green, 1000 Red, and 2000 Tan grits, polished floors are a few steps away. Simply apply water and continue the polishing process.
There is also a 50 Grit Gold Polymer blade. This is only necessary depending on the condition of your floors.